Asian Cosmetic Procedures
At The Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Cancer Centre, we specialise in a range of cosmetic procedures specially designed for Asian Faces.
Asian laser skin whitening program
Our Asian Laser Skin Whitening Program is a treatment protocol using the Q Switch laser. “White” does not mean the colour white, but to improve the clarity and “purity” of your skin.
Q Switch laser is proven to be safer and more effective when treating patients with Asian and darker skin types with pigmentation problems. Other resurfacing lasers often cause unwanted pigmentation side effects. Our Q switch laser is a gentle laser using extremely short bursts of photo-acoustic energy to disrupt pigment containing cells, which is then cleared by macrophages in our skin, fading and clearing the treated area gradually.
We have protocols to treat the following conditions:
- Post Inflammation Hyperpigmentation
- Nevus of Ota
- Solar Lentigo
- Pigmented Age Spots
- Pigmented Birthmarks
and with our treatment program and good skin care with sun protection, we can achieve:
- Clearer skin – by improving skin pigmentation
- Brighter skin – by producing overall skin whitening
- Smoother skin – by producing better skin texture
- Tighter skin – by increasing skin tone (Laser Toning & Laser Genesis program)
- Less blemishes – freckles, moles, age spots, hair, large pores, acne, blood vessels.
- Younger looking skin – by reducing fine wrinkles
- Generally a treatment protocol consisting of 6-8 treatments every 1 – 4 weeks are required to achieve the results
- Some pigmented conditions such as birthmarks may require more treatments
Costs: Q-Switch laser treatments introductory price $150 per treatment (face only)
Asian Face Slimming
Asian Face Slimming procedure involves the jawline (masseteric) injection of muscle relaxant.
- Asians often have a very strong jaw muscle called Masseter. This muscle bulks the lower face and makes one’s face appear bigger and wider.
- Muscle relaxing injections can shrink this muscle and this produce a slimmer jawline and in turn make the face appear smaller.
- This is commonly referred to as Slim jawline injection.
- The procedure takes about 10-15 minutes to perform.
- The results will take 1-2 weeks to take effect and generally lasts 3-4 months.
- Approximate Price Guide (depending on strength and size of muscles) From $440 to $600 (both sides)
Asian Calf Muscle (Leg) Slimming
- Calf muscles can be shrunk using our muscle relaxing injections. Mechanism of action is identical to the Jaw Slimming Injection.
- The procedure takes about 15 minutes to perform.
- It may take up to 6 weeks to see the result.
- The result may last up to 6 to 9 months.
- With more frequent injections, the results may last longer.
- Price guide: (depends on muscle strength and size) Approximately $750 to $1100.
Asian Chin and Nose Injections
The nose is the central landmark on our faces. A beautiful nose should be in proportion to the rest of the face. Similarly a weak chin can cause a visual imbalance of facial proportion and disrupt facial harmony.
We use non surgical techniques to augment Asian Chins and noses, choosing dermal fillers specially suited for these areas.
The advantages of non surgical treatment technique:
- Easy, quick and simple. On average the procedure takes 5 to 10 minutes to perform.
- Relatively painless.
- Low downtime.
- Affordable (approximately $550 to $650 for 1 ml Dermal Filler depends on brand)
- Immediate result – you can see the result immediately.
- Adjustable – you can tell the doctor to inject more or less in certain areas of the nose to customise the nose to your desired shape.
- Longevity – depends on the filler, approximately 8-12 months.